We all say if…
…I could get that promotion.
…I could meet the right person.
…I could afford that new thing that I want so bad.
…I could win the lottery.
So after talking to OhCaptain this morning about what I would do since I couldn’t make it up to his Halloween poker game, I’m putting my list now.
IF I WON THE LOTTERY…
I would do these 11 things:
- I would continue working. Why leave my job? I would give more visability to my station and would have the ability to just tell the boss “Bite me!” What’s the worst that could happen? They could fire me?
- I would establish scholarships for Shelby and Ryan so they could go to whatever school they would like to go to.
- I would pay off my families debt. Then they would be told that they are on their own. They get a free get out of debt payment and that way I feel like I have allowed to not only change my life but the lives of those I love.
- I would go and buy me a 1964 1/2 Mustang that looks just like the one my dad got stolen and stripped from him. I would give it to my dad.
- I would finish restoring my 67 Mustang.
- I would pay off my current house and build my dream house.
- I would go back to school.
- I would make than one blogger gathering a year.
- I’d tell someone that is clueless, the truth about what I think about them and then tag the end of it with “and that’s why I think you’re a miserable excuse for a human,” hand thema check for $5,000 and walk away.
- I would give a charity very close to my heart a large donation, and then tell them to never ask me again.
- Take the remaining $ invest it in secure instruments and live my life like each day would be my last.
That’s what I would do If I won the lottery.
Doc Chako, The Wife, OhCaptain, Waffles, Riggstad and of course Joanna are officially tagged.